Unlimited high-Speed cable internet plans for Cogeco service area 60Mbps at only $39.38/m or 120 Mbps at only $59.98/m
At CanNet, we focus on growing our coverage area for our reliable home internet service. We recognize that there is a large section of the population in Ontario who live in the Cogeco service area. CanNet offers you high-speed and truly unlimited internet plans at an affordable price in these areas. Sign up with us to save money and never worry about contracts.
60 Mbps Unlimited Internet
1. Download speed up to 60 Mbps; Upload speed up to 10 Mbps.
2. The first-year price will be $39.98 monthly, afterwards $49.98 monthly plus taxes.
120 Mbps Unlimited Internet
1. Download speed up to 120 Mbps; Upload speed up to 10 Mbps.
2. The first-year price will be $59.98 monthly, afterwards $69.98 monthly plus taxes.
Note that both plans come with :
1. 1-year price guarantee.
2. Unlimited usage
3. No contract.
4. Extended warranty – 30 days a full refund of the monthly invoice.*
5. The wireless device (Agree to pay additional rental on top of the plan price if you take the Wi-Fi device or not) Rental:- $5 (Original price $9.98)
6. Refundable one-time service deposit $50.00
7. One-time shipping fee $9.95 for a cable modem.
Signing up with CanNet internet
If you are interested in signing up for the above-mentioned promotion, or you would just like some more information please contact a CanNet representative at 1-416-800-2323.
• After your order is placed it will take approximately 24-48 hours for your order to be approved by the proprietary ISP.
• Once the order is approved our shipping team will have your equipment sent by mail.
• From the day of sign-up to the day of installation, it can take a minimum of 10 days through Cogeco's rules and guidelines.
• Internet service available only where access and technology permits. Maximum speed is not guaranteed:-Actual speeds experienced may vary due to many technical factors.
*Service deposit fee will be returned upon cancellation after deducting, if any, applicable outstanding charges from invoices or any other charges; conditional to all devices being returned to Cannet on time after the service has been cancelled. If you cancel within 30 days, we will charge the activation and handling fee of $59.95