At CanNet, yet again we continue to grow our coverage area for our high-speed internet services. We will always remember that there is a large section of the population in Ontario who lives in the Cogeco service area and are possibly underserved in terms of internet plans. CanNet is pleased to offer you our brand new high-speed plans at a great price for new customers only. Sign up with us to save money and never worry about contracts.
120 Mbps Unlimited Internet
Download speed up to 120 Mbps; Upload speed up to 10 Mbps.
1. First-year price will be $49.98 afterwards $69.98 monthly plus taxes (With Wired Option only).
2. First-year price will be $59.98 afterwards $79.98 monthly plus taxes (With Wired & Wi-Fi Router).
180 Mbps Unlimited Internet
Download speed up to 180 Mbps; Upload speed up to 20 Mbps.
1. First-year price will be $59.98 afterwards $79.98 monthly plus taxes (With Wired Option only).
2. First-year price will be $69.98 afterwards $89.98 monthly plus taxes (With Wired & Wi-Fi Router).
Note that both plans come with:
1. Unlimited usage.
2. 1-year price guarantee.
3. No contract.
4. Extended warranty – 30 days a full refund of the monthly invoice.
5. Wired device Rental: - $0 (Original price $6.98)
6. Wireless device (upon request and agree to pay additional rental on top of the plan price) Rental: - $10
7. Processing fee $59.95 (original $99.95 – Non Refundable)
8. Shipping & Handling fee: - $0
9. Self Installation***
• After your order is placed it will take approximately 24-48 hours for your order to be approved by the proprietary ISP.
• Once the order is approved our shipping team will have your equipment sent by mail.
• From the day of sign-up to the day of installation, it can take a minimum of 10 days through Cogeco's rules and guidelines.
• Internet service available only where access and technology permits. Maximum speed is not guaranteed:-Actual speeds experienced may vary due to many technical factors.
***“Self Installation”:-During the CANNET internet activation process, a third party installation technician may be required to visit outside only due to COVID – 19 and will not enter the customer suite/house to check the internet signal on the wall jack or may not need to visit if the pre-determined signal is already there. In any case, the customer is required to connect the equipment to the wall by self and CANNET will provide instruction remotely via the phone/email/online chat. If the customer requires CANNET to send field support to connect the equipment, an on-site service charge of 100$ per visit be required for each visit. Onsite field support is subject to availability.
The offer is valid for a limited period.
Existing customers need the above promotion; we will charge a one-time plan switching fee of $100.
Internet service is available only where access and technology permit.
Maximum speed is not guaranteed:-Actual speeds experienced may vary due to many technical factors.
Cannettel solely reserves the right to change or withdraw and/or alter any terms and conditions of the offer at any time without prior notice to the customer.