You always see promotions and special offers for people living in Rogers service area in Ontario. Fear not, we did not forget about all the people who do not have access to Rogers' services.
CanNet Telecom presents a new plan for people living in Ontario Cogeco service area. If you are looking for affordable, reliable and high-speed unlimited internet, switch to CanNet.
We are able to offer you the following features that will make your life easier when you sign-up with us:
1. Download speeds up to 60 Mbps;
2. Upload speeds up to 10 Mbps
3. Unlimited usage
4. 2 years price guarantee*
5. No contract
6. Extended warranty – 30 days full refund of monthly invoice, but **processing fee will not be refunded
7. Wired device Rental $0
8. Processing fee $39.90 (Original $99.95)**
9. No Credit Check
10. Shipping fee $0
Pricing details :
1st years monthly price $29.98 plus taxes
2nd Year monthly price $39.98 plus taxes
Afterwards monthly price $49.98 plus taxes
All wired and wireless cable modem on rental must be returned with 14 days upon cancellation at own cost.
*For customers who transfer from Carrytel to Cannet, we will give $120 credit , which will be divided in 12 months (i.e 2nd Year onwards and customer will continue pay $29.98/month for another 12 months).
** Processing fee will not be refunded in case of cancellation within 30 days.
· Above promotion is only available for new customers (customers never had any service from CanNet before)
- Limited Time Offer only.
· Internet service available only where access and technology permits. Maximum speed is not guaranteed: Actual speeds experienced may vary due to many technical factors.
Signing up with CanNet internet
If you are interested in signing up for the above mentioned promotion, or you would just like some more information please contact a CanNet representative at: +1-800-208-7798 . You can also visit our promotion page at https://www.cannettel.com/promotion/CRT60M or you can also sign-up through our licenced agent Modem Outlet at: 1-800-880-1234.
• After your order is placed it will take approximately 24-48 hours for your order to be approved by the proprietary ISP.
• Once the order is approved our shipping team will have your equipment sent by mail.
• From the day of sign-up to the day of installation, it can take a minimum of 10 days through Cogeco's rules and guidelines.